“Oo Gujariyaa” go below to know some Desi beauty tips
All the pretty ladies out their if you are tired using all cosmetic products and still not getting the glam face which you actually deserve then it’s time to change your products and replace your chemical based products with herbal one. The Desi tips which I am mentioning is easily available at your kitchen and you can use them with no issue. The most important part of using these products is that they don’t have any side effects.
- Turmeric- a simple turmeric paste prepared with the mixture of milk and turmeric powder together. Apply this pack on your face and wash with cold water after 20 min.
- Rice flour- applying rice flour face mask can give you a clear and gentle skin which also removes black spots; you can make a fine paste of rice flour and curd and apply it to your face. As soon it dries wash off.
- Coconut Oil- Massage your face gently every night with coconut oil and see your face dark spot free.
- Papaya – Papaya face mask is good for all skin problems, you can apply that paste on your face and wash off after 20 minutes.
- Tomato- tomato mixed with sugar powder can help you to scrub your skin and loose all dead skins cells that make you look dull.
- Green tea- the best ever home remedy is applying green tea bags all over your face for couple of minutes and then wash your face with cool water. This remedy is suitable for all skin types.
- Milk – cleanse your face every night with milk before going to bed.
- Honey- Apply honey to all over your face and get rid of all those stubborn pimples and dark spots.
- Rose water- Apply rose water on daily basis and get glowing face every day.
- Olive oil- It can act like a miracle on your face that gives you all a glowing skin, pimple free and dark spot free.